Since April 2021 DFKI has established synergies with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific. Professor Oliver Zielinski joined the Science Advisory Group (SAG) of the “Promotion of Action Against Marine Plastic Litter in Asia and the Pacific” (CounterMEASURE II) project.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development