The Hellenic Centre for Marine Research – IMBBC has visited the kindergarten school kids of the Elia village (Crete, Greece) on 14th of January 2022 and performed a presentation, during which the value of the marine environment and the impact of plastic litter and microplastics were presented. The kids took the role of young journalists and asked questions related to the marine environment and its problems to the HCMR scientists.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development