From March 14th to March 27th 2021, researchers from CNR-ISMAR participated in the scientific cruise “PoPlast2021” on board the Italian research vessel “G. Dallaporta”. The cruise was performed in the Northern Adriatic Sea and focused on the quantification of macro and micro-plastic pollution in front of the Po river delta. The scientific activities during the cruises were disseminated to primary school students through a series of live streaming events, which allowed the students to ask questions to the researchers on board the ship.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development