CNR-ISMAR participated in the “Sea Day” in La Spezia (11thApril 2022) presenting to the general public and to four high-school classes of the Istituto Superiore “Capellini Sauro” of La Spezia, which is an EU Blue School, the initiatives “ML-DAR” and “ML-CSA”, granted and realized in the framework of Citizen Science NAUTILOS activities.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development