IMBBC HCMR is implementing a series of Citizen Science campaigns targeting primary school kids in Crete during spring-summer 2022. Three primary schools, 9 classes and a total of 135 students will be reached during the period of one month (10/5/2020 –8/6/2022). The events will include lectures and presentations, field visits, beach cleaning campaigns, experiments in the class and hands-on experiences. All events will be carried out within the framework of European Maritime Day – In My Country (#EMD2022) for the year 2022 and the activities of WP12 of the European project NAUTILOS.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development