The Citizen Science activities of Nautilos WP12 were presented in the UNESCO 2022 Hybrid Summer University of Asterousia in Crete during 12-14 September 2022. The main subject of the UNESCO Summer School was Ocean Literacy and Biosphere Reserves / Protected Areas. The event was co-organized with the Hellenic National Committee Man and the Biosphere Programme (MAB/UNESCO) and the Mediterranean Information Office for Environment, Culture and Sustainable Development (MIO – ECSDE).
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development