IMBBC presented the NAUTILOS Citizen Science project “Marine Creatures” created in the Zooniverse platform during the Athens Science Festival 2022 «Worlds of Tomorrow» (#ASF2022) which took place in Technopolis of the Municipality of Athens (Greece) during 21 – 23 October 2022. The visitors had the opportunity to assist scientists to identify marine benthic sessile organisms using underwater photos from natural or anthropogenic habitats (underwater caves, ports, artificial reefs). The online project “Marine Creatures” was launched on 7th of September 2022 and has already reached 1517 responses from citizen scientists.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development