IMBBC participated in the Athens Science Festival 2022 «Worlds of Tomorrow» (#ASF2022) which took place in Technopolis of the Municipality of Athens (Greece) during 21 – 23 October 2022 and presented the Citizen Science Activities of NAUTILOS. The visitors, mainly young kids, had the opportunity to participate in a hands-on experiment aiming to create awareness for marine pollution. The kids had also the opportunity to create hand crafts using plastic garbage.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development