A school cruise was organised by NIVA on 26th of April 2023 in collaboration with the Inspiria Science Center at the Outer Oslofjorden along with students from Jessheim High School. The students were lectured about marine litter in Oslofjorden and they were instructed how to use the Manta trawl onboard to collect microplastic particles for quantitative analysis. In addition, the students used a soft bottom trawl in order to collect bigger marine litter items. The students learned how to use the smartphone plastic NIR scanner developed within Nautilos project to identify the bigger plastic items.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development