ISMAR-CNR participated in the national multiplier event of the EU Erasmus+ Project “Blue Schools Med” in Forli on the 5th of May 2023 for the promotion of the La Spezia Blue School Capellini Sauro project dealing with the study of transport of marine litter using special smart drifters built by the school students.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development