IMBBC-HCMR participated on the 6th of May 2023 in the event “Celebrating Natural Sciences in Chania, 2023” and gave a talk on “The effects of plastics and microplastics in the marine environment”. The event was organized by EKFE, the Laboratory Center of Natural Sciences in Chania, which is an educational authority that mainly promotes the experimental teaching of science at schools on the Prefecture of Chania (Crete, Greece). Around 40 people including teachers, students and the general public, attended this event and had the change to be informed about the activities of the Nautilos project. Prior to this event, an interview about plastic pollution was given to the radio producer Ms Androniki Kokotsaki of the radio show entitled “in the first plural” of the local radio Zarpa (at 89.6 radio).
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development