ISMAR/CNR participated in the world event “Ocean Race” in Genoa (26/6 – 1/7/2023) and more specifically in the “Innovation Village”, which was a sea science and technology village that was set up during the 6 days of the sailing competition. An exhibition space was created during 29-30/6/2023 in order to present the products of the citizen science activity “Smart-Drifter – Citizen Science Application Case” that was implemented within NAUTILOS WP12 contribution by the Blue School “Capellini Sauro” of La Spezia.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development