HCMR presented the Citizen Science activities of Nautilos project (WP12) during a meeting focused on “Training, Education and Ocean Literacy” that was organised in Crete on 6/7/2023 in order to support synergies with the European Project (Horizon Europe) MARBEFES. Colleagues from IOPAN (WP7 leaders of MARBEFES) and the Today We Have foundation participated in the meeting where extensive discussions for future collaborations took place.
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development