Giuseppe Suaria (CNR-ISMAR) participated as an expert lecturer at the Euromarine Summer School “Emerging topics in coastal marine ecosystems (eTOPs)”. The summer school was aimed at providing interdisciplinary training to 25 European PhD students working in emerging topics in the coastal marine ecosystems and it was held from 4-13th of July 2023 at the University of Cadiz, Spain. The course mixed theoretical formation with practical laboratory sessions, field trips, oceanographic instruction, and demonstration of unmanned observation technology. Topics included some related to climate change such as marine heatwaves and ocean acidification, others with global impacts such as invasive species, microplastics and emerging pollutants, climate change mitigation issues such as blue carbon, marine observation technologies such as unmanned vehicles, management and social sciences in the study of the marine protected areas MPAs.
- Nautilos Citizen Science in INNODAYS
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova