IMBBC-HCMR participated in the 2nd innovation exhibition INNODAYS that took place in Heraklion (Crete, Greece) from 24 to 26 of November 2023 and presented the Citizen Science Activities of NAUTILOS. The visitors and young kids had the opportunity to participate in a hands-on experiment aiming to create awareness for marine pollution. Also visitors were informed about the pollution of seas from plastics and micro-plastics and the kids had the opportunity to create hand crafts using plastic garbage collected from the beach. The INNODAYS exhibition is a popular event that has engaged more than 5,000 thousands of visitors, including companies, institutions, governmental authorities and stakeholders.
- Join the 2nd NAUTILOS Summer School – Applications now open!
- Nautilos Citizen Science in INNODAYS
- SeaCleaner Wins Prestigious CNR Award for Citizen Science
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation